The Biggest Heavyweight Fight Ever


New Promo Video inside
Carwin vs Lesnar
This is going to be big, I mean literally big. The biggest heavyweight  fight ever is coming this July 3 with Carwin vs Lesnar meeting at UFC 116.




Lesnar the big, strong and fast monster is back and He is confident that He will beat Carwin. I am still a little worried however with the health of Lesnar. I think He can still dominate anyone as long as He is one hundred percent healthy. I look forward to this fight, I like Brock Lesnar but Shane Carwin  is not far from pulling out a win from this fight.

There will definitely be a knock out!


Click to see Video

Tags:
ufc 116, bisping vs dan, frank mir vs lesnar, lesnar vs carwin, carwin vs lesnar, vs wrestling ,lesnar big show, The Biggest  Heavyweight Fight Ever, Brock Lesnar, Shane Carwin

Comments